Online Dating Adelaide Reviews & Guide
Please review your online dating experiences in Adelaide here today.
Last revised: 15 September 2021
It works for some and not for others, and some sites/apps are better than others. 10% of the guys receive 90% of the attention. It is similar for girls, although a lot of guys try to match with everyone. Most people choose simply off profile photos, so people use the best photo of themselves ever or fake photos. However, some sites/apps do more than others to highlight important qualities. We outline as many as we can here...
First and foremost, you have to find the site/app that works best for you. Here's our guide...
The sites and apps:
Be Naughty (Also known as: Match, Flirt, IAmNaughty, GetNaughty, Meet Me Sexy, CheekyLovers, ClickAndFlirt, Hello Hotties, IWantHotties, MyNaughtyDreams, NaughtyDate, OneNightFriend, QuickFlirt, ShagTogether, MySecretFling, SensualSeekers, WhatBoysWant)
All the websites above are linked together. A big emphasis on cheeky chatting, which is fun, but they don't hide the fact that company staff provide a lot of the chatting. Some of it is automated. If you put hello in any sentence, you'll get hello back, like a new conversation. Meet Me Sexy is pretty naughty, Match is a bit tamer.
- You do get in a lot of chats.
- It is fun and entertaining.
- You have to work out who is real, and there's not nearly as many people as Tinder.
- You really need to be a member to do anything.
An app very similar to Tinder, but if you get a match, the girls have to send the first message.
- Very good looking crowd.
- You can re-order your photos without having to re-upload.
- Free version is enough and usable.
- Very photo focused
- A 300 character description tells you nothing.
- Girls only have 24 hours to start a conversation after you match.
- Not as many users as Tinder, etc, yet, but growing.
Primarily on web. Not a bad one, but we found a lot of scammers on there.
- Has matching built in.
- Lots of details in the profile, so you can find some common interests.
- A good number of members.
- Only gives you a couple of matches each day.
- Most of my conversations were with scammers.
- Not heaps of members in the 'burbs.
- Not cheap, and you really need to be a member to do anything.
Primarily a website. Built around the idea that it's a higher quality crowd.
- Lots of professional people on there.
- Some matching.
- Some details so you can find common interests.
- Pretty useless if you live in the outer 'burbs. Not enough members outside the city.
- Some pretty egotistical and arrogant people on there.
- Have to be a member to get anything out of it.
An app similar to Tinder and Bumble, but you 'like' someone's photo or statement, and then you can add a comment to your like.
- Your like can be sent with a comment.
- It feels a bit more fun.
- Free version is enough and usable.
- Photos still matter.
- The descriptions tells you very little.
- We're not sure it has that many users yet.
This website gives you access to everything without fees. A good number of members.
- Completely free, so it doesn't hurt to be on there.
- You can get into a few good chats.
- If you're older, this might be ideal.
- Not the hottest young crowd.
Plenty of Fish
We like this one. The matching emphasises qualities. The website and app have different features.
- A good free version, with good features.
- Has matching built in, and provides good details so you can find common interests.
- Lots of people in all parts of town.
- You can send anyone a message.
- We haven't really found any.
- It's searching doesn't really let you go far from your age.
It has longevity because it is ok and makes money.
- Lots of members.
- A few different ways to find people.
- It will cost you to be on there.
- It's built in rejection replies are a bit direct.
Had a reputation for being for one night stands, but there are more relationship seekers on there these days.
- Seems like everyone's on it.
- Ok as a free service and better if you're a member.
- Easy to use.
- Extremely photo driven, so if you're not hot, you're ignored, and if you are hot, you'll be flooded with interest.
- A low percentage of replies from matches.
- Not much detail if you're looking for something deeper.
- When pineapple on pizza and doggos is the most important criteria there's a problem.
Mostly a website, but has an app too. You can get in to good chats.
- Good to use, particularly as a member.
- Plenty of users.
- You can see who is online, making it easy to have a chat.
- Really best to be a member to get anything out of it.
- Not the hottest crowd, but there are good people on there.
To get the latest updates and special offers, sign-up for a free H4S membership and like us on Facebook.
Share what you know below...
Latest reader comments
No comments on this page yet. Please be the first...